Flatirons Housing
     CU Boulder Student Rentals on the Hill



Click the links below to view our pdf documents.  


 Rental Application



Each potential tenant must complete a rental application form.


 Flatirons Housing Lease




We use the standard 'Boulder Area Rental Housing Association (BARHA)' lease with an addendum containing specifics for 902 18th, as well as disclosures required Federally and by the City of Boulder.


 Parental Guarantee



All undergraduates are required to submit a signed parental guarantee with the lease. 


 Sublease Application

 Sublease Form



To sublease a bedroom, the subtenant must fill out the Sublease Application to be approved by Flatirons Housing. The terms of the sublease are negotiated between the tenant and subtenant and detailed in the Sublease Form. Per the lease addendum, a fee is charged per sublease.